Too much tnt mod for minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4
Some features of Too Much TNT Mod
There are several directories in TNT that you can also search.
Humanity Mark is considered a very crazy TNT because if you blow it up, it really makes a house change. If you want to live in that house you can move in too. Besides it will also come with a lot of empty chests that you can fill whatever you want.
TNT fireworks will also create a huge damage because it will spread everywhere a lot of bombs will destroy everything. If you want to destroy anything, you can use this feature.
Sphere TNT is a feature used by many people, it will create a beautiful disaster. Arrow TNC will also spread out many arrows that will destroy everything around. It is quite destructive so it is also loved by many people.
Easter eggs bring cool things to the player, helping to make things better. Brickhouse TNT will also create a home that is smaller than a human mark. It also contains outstanding features that are not available everywhere such as: dynamite mod mod, TNT explosive upgrade, explosive power boost mod. These features have been added to make things more complete.
There will also be many other basic features that support the player, which you can refer to through some information.
Above are the features and features upgraded on Too Much TNT Mod, too much tnt mod, TNT Mods for players. It can be seen that this is also a good choice for many people’s interests. Hopefully, through that information sharing, you can also have more knowledge information necessary for yourself.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.